Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: She came and she is just beautiful!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered Addy for my MIL and she arrived yesterday and is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I know I will not be able to part with her now (I have such a weekness for this face mold, the hair, the skin and those liquid brown eyes)!!!!

    Her skin colour is radiant and her neck still reads PLEASANT COMPANY!!!!!!

    I am so giddy. I never thought I would have an Addy as beautiful as the ones I have seen posted here. I promise I will take pics as soon as I get the batteries in the camera changed!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! A lot of the Addys on the catalogue and online aren't anywhere near as neat as some of the ones I've seen posted here recently. I'm sure yours is gorgeous!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your new girl! ! !

    I have a weakness for Addy too. She is just too precious!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome! So are you going to have to order another one for your MIL? He he

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations Kym!! Addy is one of those dolls that catalog pictures do not do justice for!

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats! I hope to add Addy to my collecton sometime.

  7. #7
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Addy really captures your heart! She is brimming with personality!
    She is one of my favorites. I'm so glad I have Addy and I hope you will have yours also. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Addy was my first and has always been one of my favorites....For a long time it seemed Addy was not so popular..it is nice to see she is finally getting the recognition she so rightfully deserves...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Kym! I can't wait to see photos of her.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratualtions on your new girl. I can't wait to see her. I am still on the fence as to whether to get a PM or Matell Addy so hurry and post pictures of your new beauty. She is the final historical needed to complete my DD's collection. I am happy to hear you are so pleased.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •